Odoo Moodle Connectorby WoadSoft https://woadsoft.com/
• eLearning (website_slides)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||2924|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0 v 16.0|
Odoo Moodle Connector
Odoo is an Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) system which includes CRM, Inventory, Warehouse etc. Moodle is a free and open-source learning management system. Odoo integration with Moodle Cloud make it easy to sync the data i.e Categories, Courses, Students Enrollment, Calendar Events both ways with customise CronJob Setting options.
Odoo and Moodle Integration for all Users, Categories, Courses, Calendar Events & User Enrollments synchronization.
Sync Users in ODOO and Moodle both ways with Real-time operations
Sync Categories in ODOO and Moodle both ways with Real-time operations
Sync Courses in ODOO and Moodle both ways with Real-time operations
Sync Calendar Events in Odoo from Moodle
Sync User Enrollments in Odoo from Moodle
Customize CronJob Settings to use any individual features either Import / Export by setting up parameters
- Download ODOO Moodle Connector module and place into addons directory
- Restart Odoo server / service
- Open setting, activate Developer Mode
- Go to Apps
- Update Apps List from top menu
- Search the ODOO Moodle Connector and install it
- Happy to use Moodle Cloud.
How Its Work
- Login to Moodle Cloud Account
- Click to Site Administration
- Click to Plugins in Tab menu
- Go to Web Services
- Click to External Services
- Click to Add button
- Fill Service name field
- Click Add Services button
- Add Required service functions
- Go back to Web Service
- Click to Manage Tokens
- Click on Add button
- Select user from selection menu
- Select a newly external service
- Optional token lifetime
- Install Odoo Moodle Connector
- Go to eLearning
- Click to Moodle Sync menu
- Put credentials in fields
- Click Import or Export button to store credentials
- Click to Course Category
- Add new categories
- Click to Courses
- Add new courses
- Select course category
- Go to Calendar
- Click to view list button
- Add new events
- Select course
Check out all modules from Odoo Apps
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.