Odoo SharePoint Integrationby WoadSoft https://woadsoft.com/odoo-integration-with-sharepoint.html
|Lines of code||759|
|Lines of code||759|
Age of Automation
Odoo SharePoint Connector
Odoo is an Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) system which includes CRM, Inventory, Warehouse etc. SharePoint is a web-based collaborative platform that integrates with Microsoft Office. SharePoint is primarily used a document management and storage system. Odoo integration with SharePoint makes it easy to sync the documents and files both ways.
- Download odoo_sharepoint_connector module and place into addons directory
- Restart Odoo server / service
- Open setting, activate Developer Mode
- Go to Apps
- Update Apps List from top menu
- Search the Odoo SharePoint Integration and install it
- Happy to use Microsoft SharePoint
How Its Work
- Login to Microsoft Account
- Go to Microsoft Azure Portal
- Click on Azure Active Directory
- Create New Application
- Go to App Registration Menu option
- Click on Register an Application button
- Fill Application name
- Select Supported account type
- Click on Register button
- Select Application(Client) ID
- Click on Add Redirect URIs option
- Create Redirect URI, which will redirect back after authorization
- Fill in the Redirect URI like [ODOO-URL]/office_success
- Click on Configure button
- Go to Certificate & Secrets
- Click new Client Secret option
- Fill in the Client Secret description in pop-up
- Select expiry limit for Client Secret
- Click to Add button
- Install odoo_sharepoint_connector Module
- From left menu open MS SharePoint Module
- Fill in the Azure App credentials
- Fill in the Site Name
- Fill in the Work Folder Path(optional)
- Click on Connect button
- It will open an authorization page
- After authentication, it will redirect to Redirect-URI(ODOO page).
- Go to Contacts
- During contact create/edit, attachments can sync with SharePoint
- Export file button sync attachments from ODOO to SharePoint
- Import files button sync attachments from SharePoint to ODOO.
- In SharePoint, documents & files are sync successfully.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.