Odoo Microsoft Office 365 Integrationby WoadSoft https://woadsoft.com/
|Lines of code||4392|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 16.0|
Odoo OFFICE365 Connector
Odoo is an Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP) system which includes CRM, Inventory, Warehouse etc. Microsoft is well known software company who develeops computer Operating System and other related services. One of its best product is Microsoft Office365. Odoo integration with Microsoft Office365 makes it easy to sync the data in Apps i.e Contacts, Outlook, Calendar Events, OneDrive, Tasks both ways with customize CronJob Settings options.
Odoo and Microsoft Office365 Connector synchronize all your favourite apps data Contacts, Calendar Events, Outlook, Personal Tasks & OneDrive with customize CronJob Setting options
Sync Contacts in ODOO and Microsoft Office365 both ways with Real-time operations
Sync Calendar Events in ODOO and Microsoft Office365 both ways with Real-time operations
Import Mails in ODOO from Microsoft Office365 & Send Mail option
Sync Personal Tasks in ODOO and Microsoft Office365 both ways with Real-time operations
Sync Document Files in ODOO and Microsoft Office365 both ways with Real-time operations
Customize CronJob Settings to use any individual features either Import / Export by setting up parameters
- Download ODOO OFFICE365 Connector module and place into addons directory
- Restart Odoo server / service
- Open setting, activate Developer Mode
- Go to Apps
- Update Apps List from top menu
- Search the ODOO Office365 and install it
- Happy to use Microsoft Office365
How Its Work
- Login to Microsoft Account
- Go to Microsoft Azure Portal
- Click on Azure Active Directory
- Create New Application
- Go to App Registration Menu option
- Click on Register an Application button
- Fill Application name
- Select Supported account type
- Click on Register button
- Select Application(Client) ID
- Click on Add Redirect URIs option
- Create Redirect URI, which will redirect back after authorization
- Fill in the Redirect URI like [ODOO-URL]/office_success
- Click on Configure button
- Go to Certificate & Secrets
- Click new Client Secret option
- Fill in the Client Secret description in pop-up
- Select expiry limit for Client Secret
- Click to Add button
- Install odoo_office365 Module
- From left menu open Office365 Module
- Fill in the office365 credentials
- Click on Connect button
- It will open an authorization page
- After authentication, it will redirect to Redirect-URI(ODOO page).
- Open Microsoft Office365
- Select Connector menu
- It support both Import / Export options
- A datetime filter included always
- Data sync according to applied filter
- Note: OneDrive option is available in Contact details
- During contact create/edit, attachments can sync with OneDrive App
- Export file button sycn attachments from ODOO to OneDrive App
- Import files button sync attachments from OneDrive App to ODOO.
- Import History menu shows how many records are imported
- There will be no record if nothing is imported.
- Export History menu show how many records are exported
- There will be no record if nothing is exported.
Check out all modules from Odoo Apps
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.