POS Selection Combo Packby iPredict IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://ipredictitsolutions.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||674|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 9.0 v 8.0 v 10.0 v 13.0 v 11.0|
POS Selection Combo Pack
Selection Combo pack is a combination of several products put together and allow to select from Products at a special price. combo pack is created to increase sales of the complementary products and to provide special offers to the customers. With the help of POS Selection Combo Pack seller can sell products in packs as a combo product and allow facility to select products from it.
- Allow to create your own custom combo pack.
- Flexibility for selecting products in combo pack.
- Allow to add product via Category and option like select all or selected products with same category.
- Can add any product from any category in combo pack, without using product category.
- Option like allow to multi selection of products in same tab or not.
- Setup of Minimum and Maximum Selection of items from Current Selection.
- Facility to include combo product price with base product price or not.
- Allow user to Edit Selection Product once confirm and add to cart.
- Once Confirm selection Process now you can change selected items of combo.
After the installation of the module, Go to Products and create new Product.
Select Selection Combo option in product to create Selection Combo Pack product.
Add the Detail in Point of Sale Selection Combo section in Point of Sale tab.
In Point Of Sale screen, you can find Selection combo pack.
On Selecting Selection combo popup below window.
- no item is selected and directly select confirm.
- miss selection of product in from any category.
- Minimum item selection is not satisfy in any of category.
- Maximum selection of category is done.
- not allow to select multi selection only single selection allow.
POS cart screen with selection items detail .
Technical Help , Queries & Support
For any other assistance related to the new Odoo feature, customization or Odoo Development.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.