MRP Backdate | MRP Confirmation Backdate | Manufacturing Order Backdateby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||285|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 15.0|
In odoo, while you confirm the manufacturing orders it will take the current date as confirmation date and you can not change the date after confirming it so our module is useful for confirm MRP orders with selected confirmation backdate. You can put a custom backdate and remarks in the MRP orders. You can mass assign backdate in one click. When you mass assign backdate, it asks for remarks in the mass assign wizard. This selected date and remarks are also reflects in the stock moves, product moves & journal entries.
Configuration for MRP backdate, enable features as per requirement.
If you enable "Mass Assign Backdate" then you can mass assign backdate in MRP.
Select MRP orders from the list view then click "Mass Assign Backdate".
After that, this wizard opens, enters the order date and remarks. Here remarks come if you have enabled that feature.
MRP order form view with backdate and remarks.
Stock moves with backdate and remarks.
Product moves with backdate and remarks.
Journal entries with backdate and remarks.
You can add backdate for stock valuation.
Version 14.0.2 | Released on : 18th January 2022
Version 14.0.1 | Released on : 10th November 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, This app is not compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.