Move Stock Locationby Julius Network Solutions https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , BCIM https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Camptocamp https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse
|Lines of code||677|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 6.1 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 15.0|
Move Stock Location
This module allows to move entire location of products from one place to another and move only selected quantities.
Table of contents
- A new menu item Stock > Move from location… opens a wizard where 2 locations can be specified.
- Select origin and destination locations and press “IMMEDIATE TRANSFER” or “PLANNED TRANSFER”
- Press ADD ALL button to add all products available
- Those lines can be edited. Move quantity can’t be more than a max available quantity
- Move doesn’t care about the reservations and will move stuff anyway
- If during your operation with the wizard the real quantity will change it will move only the available quantity at the button press
- Products will be moved and a form view of picking that did that will show up
- If “PLANNED TRANSFER” is used - the picking won’t be validated automatically
If you want to transfer a full quant:
- Go to Inventory > Master Data > Products and click “On hand” smart button or Inventory > Reporting > Inventory, the quants view will be opened.
- Select the quantities which you want move to another location
If you go to the Inventory Dashboard you can see the button “Move from location” in each of the picking types (only applicable to internal transfers). Press it and you will be directed to the wizard.
If you want transfer everything from stock.location
On a draft picking, add a button to fill with moves lines for all products in the source destination. This allows to create a picking to move all the content of a location. If some quants are not available (i.e. reserved) the picking will be in partially available state and reserved moves won’t be listed in the operations. Use barcode interface to scan a location and create an empty picking. Then use the fill with stock button.
Change the current implementation (suggested by Denis Roussel from ACSONE):
- A new parameter on stock picking types : ‘Product Change Location’ (with a little help).
- With this, go to the dashboard, create a picking with that type.
- Add a button on the picking form which is visible with that type that fill in the picking as now
- Nice to have: add a magic button on locations that with context creates a new picking of that type with the origin location already filled in.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Mathieu Vatel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mykhailo Panarin <email@example.com>
- Joan Sisquella <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jordi Ballester Alomar <email@example.com>
- Lois Rilo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Héctor Villarreal <email@example.com>
- Tecnativa <tecnativa.com>
- Sergio Teruel
- João Marques
- Jacques-Etienne Baudoux <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Iryna Vyshnevska <email@example.com>
- Abraham Anes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/stock-logistics-warehouse project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.