Stock whole kit constraintby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/manufacture , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||95|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0|
Stock whole kit constraint
This module allows to configure a product that has a BoM of type kit to disallow partial deliveries so that the components can’t be partially delivered.
Table of contents
To allow/disallow the partial delivery of kits:
- Go to the kit product template or variant and then to the Inventory tab, Logistics group.
- The “Allow Partial Kit” check controls this. If marked, it will allow it.
- By default, the check is not marked.
To use this module, you need to:
- Make a delivery picking with a kit product.
- Try to deliver it partially.
- An error will raise.
If you want to deliver other items in the picking you can do so and leave the whole kit components units pending in a backorder.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Tecnativa <https://www.tecnativa.com>__
- David Vidal
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/manufacture project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.