Task and Calendar Meeting Synchronizationby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||187|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 15.0|
Project Task and Calendar Meeting Synchronization
Task and Meeting Synchronization Odoo App
Create Meeting from Project Task Automatically
This app allows your users to synchronize Project Task with Calendar Meeting. It will automatically create a calendar meeting once a task will be created. If your project user updates the task then the system will synchronize it with Meeting.
- Allow Project user(s) to Create and Update Calendar Meeting from Project Task Automatically.
- Project user(s) can see Meeting Information on the Task Form.
- User(s) can see Task Information on Calendar Meeting Form.
- Task Creation and Update Task will be synced with Calendar Meeting Automatically.
- Note: Once Meeting is linked with the Task you can not DELETE that Meeting.
- For more details please see below screenshots and watch the video.
- Fields which are synch on creation of task:
|Assigned to => Related Partner||Attendees|
|Show Time as||Show Time as|
- Fields which are synch on updation of task:
|Show Time as||Show Time as|
Project Task Form with Meeting Information Tab.
Task Form with Description Tab. [Odoo Standard]
Created Meeting on Create Task Automatically.
Showing Created Meeting in Calendar View [Odoo Standard]
Showing Created Meeting in Form View [Odoo Standard]
Meeting Form with Meeting Details Tab [Odoo Standard]
Meeting Form with Misc Tab [Odoo Standard]
Task Form View [Odoo Standard] with Meeting Edit Location and Duration Example
Meeting Form after Edit of Tasks [Odoo Standard] - Location and Duration Updated
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.