Project Task SubTask Checklist
With the help of this module you can divide task or sub task into list of activities, so task and subtask progress will easily control in Odoo project management
- Any Number Of Configurable Checklist(General or Project Specific)
- Configurable Checklist Stages(Default 3 Stages you can add more stages).
- Only Admin And Manager Can Add Remove Checklist.
- Any Number Of Checklist Activities.
- Set Color Depend Checklist Activity Stage.
- Separate Checklist Activity Menu With Different Filter Group By Options.
- Complete / Cancel CheckList Activity In Bulk .
- Check list Progress In Task Kanban And Form View.
- Activities Can Checked From Project Kanban And Form View.
- Restrict Task Progress(change stage) Before All Checklist Either Canceled Or Completed.
If user select Restrict Task Progress Before All Checklist Activity Completion option from project setting, there will be one checkbox will visible into Task Stages. If That checkbox is selected for perticular taskt stage then user can not change task to taht stage until all checklist activities are either completed or cancelled.
Default activity stages are 1.TODO 2.Completed 3.Canceled.
You can create upto 20 more custom stages with sequence in between 2 to 21
You need to Add checklist name, description, list activities for that checklist and project. If project is set then this checklist will only available to selected project tasks.
Added different filters and groups so user can easily work on specific activities.
Select single or multiple activities from list view --> Action --> Complete / Cancel Activity.
If user click on skip checkbox system will skip cancelled and completed activity otherwise system will perform calcellation or completion operation on all selected records.
For any supports or questions, please contact me via:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.