User mailbox module provides a feature to configure IMAP and SMTP gateway user wise. With the help of this feature user can send a mail through user's own configured mail id.
Menuitem: Settings User & Companies Users
In user form two kind of configuration.
1. Incoming E-mail Configuration.
2. Outgoing E-mail Configuration.
With the help of this configuration user can configure multiple incoming & outgoing mail configuration.
Create and Send Quotation
Create quotation and send to customer then check email.
Above is the example of sale order there is a button Send by Email once the user will click on this button email send popup menu will open and send the quotation to customer. After the sending quotation via mail check the email. See the mail which is come from the configured email of the respective user's.
Reply Through mail
Reply through mail then check incoming server.
Above is the example of receiving the incoming mail server. After the receiving the reply from customer incoming mail server will automatically fetch email and login to system. So, with the help of this feature we can track and get the email from actual user's mail id.
Check out our various Odoo Services below
Offshore & Onsite Development
Odoo Mobile App Development
Support and Maintenance
Odoo Manual Testing
Hire Dedicated Odoo Developer
Odoo Automated Testing
Payment Gateway Integrations
Odoo Functional Training
Installation & Hosting
Check out our various Odoo Based Products
Field Service Management
Spa & Salone Management
Ringcentral telephone integration
Human Resource Management
For any questions, support and development contact us.
(+91) 98793-54457, (+91) 90334-72982 +91-79-2975-0867WhatsApp, Telegram or Call 24X7
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.