With this app, your system will be safer and securer. If internal user does not do any activity at a particular time, the session will automatically expire, and send user directly to logout page.
1. Able to edit session timeout.
After install this app. Default session timeout is 5 minutes. Go to Setting --> Technical --> System Parameters and change "activity_session_timeout_key" parameter to apply new sisson timeour for internal user.
2. This is only effect on internal user. For example, when your staffs are working on sale order or purchase order, and then they do not perform any activity at a particular time, it will be automatically logged out.
3. It will effect whenever user switch to another tab browser that is not a odoo web.
For example, If user open some tabs, and then they switch to another tab that is not a odoo web, the session timeout countdown will be activate.
4. It will also effect whenever user minimize web browser
For example, If user minimize web browser or inactive web browser, the session timeout countdown will be activate.
5. The session timeout will still be counted down even if the user has closed the browser. This is a new feature.
For example: If you set the session timeout to 60 minutes and the user accesses Odoo and then closes the browser or the browser tab, the session timeout will still continue counting down. If after 61 minutes, the user accesses Odoo through a new tab or reopens the browser, they will be directed to the login page.
Apps May You Like
Email Support: email@example.com
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Highly recommend. This WILL definitely kick out your employees due to non-activity.
Re: GREAT APP!
Thank you for your rating.