Whatsapp Integration All in Oneby GTICA.C.A https://gtica.online/
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
• Purchase (purchase)
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||2653|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
All in One, Integration Odoo with Whatsapp
All these benefits are ready in a single complement to improve your business.
Using WhatsApp For Customer Communication
Higher open rate unlike email. If your client does not answer the call, the WhatsApp message will serve as a reminder to contact later.
Creative Usage Of WhatsApp For Business
Grow your business profitably and creatively. Use WhatsApp as an extra sales channel
Using WhatsApp For payment reminder
Whatsapp will help you bill more, faster and control and speed up your collection process.
Using WhatsApp For Marketing & Promotion
WhatsApp can be a very solid marketing tool. It is a good individual platform for direct communication. You can use WhatsApp to send images, audio files, short videos of your products and more.
Using WhatsApp For Customer Support
Our customers would always prefer to send you a message over WhatsApp rather than calling a helpdesk number or raising a ticket.
Quick collection of accounts receivable, payment reminder
Your collection team will have an additional communication channel to streamline your accounts receivable process.
Open whatsapp web in the same tab.
Synchronize your Whasapp web application once, the rest of the actions will be redirected to the same window
Get in touch directly with WhatsApp, without having to register it previously. Communicate with your customer, provider, contacts, employees and more
Register Message Whatsapp Template
You can create templates with recurring messages, so you don't have to retype the same message in each conversation
How this addons work? Example.
Support to the quotation process and closing of sale
You can send an email with the quote and also an additional WhatsApp message for direct communication and rapid opening of information by the customer.
Prepare your quote and click on send Whatsapp, use country mobile code without the + sign
The Recipient and the mobile is obtained automatically. Choose between TXT or Link Format
Click send, if it is on the PC, WhatsApp Web opens, if it is on the smartphone, your WhatsApp application opens directly, in both cases the conversation opens directly without the need to previously register the contact
If you select, the message with Link format will be the same procedure
The information requested by the client will arrive with a link that redirects it to the digital quote
Quote or Template to increase sales, your clients will have direct access from WhatsApp to invoices and quotation in HTML
Your team can establish if the message was sent or not and your reasons, to make decisions in the case
Control and monitoring of the message sent to the user and which employee sent it
Send invoice and payment reminders .
Have an additional channel to keep track and control of your accounts receivable.
Keep your client informed about the status of your shipment and delivery company.
Get in touch directly with WhatsApp, without having to register it previously with your client, supplier, contacts, employees and more.
Fully compatible whit PC and Whatsapp Web / Smartphone whit app Whatsapp .
For more information on how to connect to Whatsa web.
Always remember to respect the privacy of the client and the terms and conditions of use of WhatsApp.
Send a message to multiple contacts in one click with broadcast feature the Whatsapp
With the broadcast list feature, you can send a message to several of your contacts at once. Broadcast lists are saved lists of message recipients that you can repeatedly send broadcast messages to without having to select them each time. More info about Broadcast Whatsapp * https://faq.whatsapp.com/en/android/23130793
Create a customer broadcast list to send mass quotes
Create a customer broadcast list and send out massive promotions
Create a vendor broadcast list and send bulk price requests
What is the difference between broadcast list and group in WhatsApp?
WhatsApp Broadcast. WhatsApp Broadcasts are lists of recipients you can send regular (broadcast) messages to. While this may seem similar to a WhatsApp Group, the major difference is that people cannot see other people in the same Broadcast List (making it far more private and secure).
Channel / media the comunication extra for your company
The use of WhatsApp for business, represents a great support for all levels of communication within the company
Call and Whatsapp
- - If we call a customer, and for some reason he does not answer, we can leave reminders to indicate a better time and day of the new call and therefore recover a potential sale.
- - Customer service, support and sales strategy are more efficient, we can send infographics, product images, videos with some solution and everything adjusted to the real needs of each client.
- - You can contact your client or potential client anywhere in the world.
Email and Whatsapp
- - The company's emails can be lost in a spam tray or if the client receives a large number of daily emails, our information may lose relevance among so much documentation.
- - With a WhatsApp message we can directly indicate to the client of interest, the sending of the requested budget or the invoice that has been generated and encourage him to check his email for more details, you can also attach additional information.
- - Once the potential client accepts the conversation with the company through WhatsApp, we can send a URL link with the budget or customer order, When the client opens the link, he will find a striking website with images and persuasive descriptions of the products that we wish to sell, this with the intention of increasing the interest of purchase by the client.
- - Conversations through WhatsApp are private with the company, unlike public social networks, WhatsApp is a better option to handle complaints, difficult clients, returns and more, thus protecting our corporative digital image
|Features||GTICA.C.A||Softhealer Technologies||Pragmatic||Ascents Entrepreneurs|
|Templates for quick response messages from Odoo|
|Quick response template customization by category, sale name, company|
|Selection of sending invoice or quotation with default format Text or HTML|
|Sending URL access to invoice or quote for quick payment|
|Send Payments reminder|
|Send message to single contacts with multiple attachments|
|Send order product details from Sales Order|
|Display message in Sales order message chatter|
|Send order product details from Account invoice,Account payment, Credit notes|
|Display message in Account invoice, Account payment, Credit notes message chatter|
|Send order product details from Purchase order|
|Display message in Purchase order message chatter|
|Send order product details from Delivery order|
|Display message in Delivery order message chatter|
|In CRM when lead or opportunity is created then a message is sent to sales person|
|Display message in CRM message chatter|
Request a Demo
Enter our page and request a demonstration, We will gladly answer all your questions. Ticket support & Demo -> gtica.online ( direct link in technical sheet, Up)
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.