To-DO Checklist for Project Tasks
Also checklist can control moving task from one stage to another if user selected target stage for checklist item.
- Dynamic and flexible project task checklist
- Project manager can enable or disable task checklist feature separately for each project
- Checklist items can be added by assigned user or project manager
- Each task checklist has its own target stage so that the user can determine which key items should be completed by the end of each stage of the task
- The system controls stage of task and does not allow to finish it until all the checklist items with target stage are marked as done
Steps to start using the To-Do Task Checklist module:
- install the module
- click edit project and mark the checkbox "Use ToDo Checklist"
- after enabling the option the tab "ToDO Checklist" will appear in task form and user or PM can manage To-Do items
How it works:
Project manager and assigned user are allowed to manage Task Checklist.
Also target stage can be specified. If target stage is set, the system prevents moving task to the selected stage until all items are marked as done.
If target stage is not set, then checklist will work for self-control to keep important things and subtasks in sight.
You can enable using ToDo Task Checklist for all or specific projects:
After enabling the option the tab "ToDO Checklist" will appear in task form and user or PM can manage To-Do list:
If target stage is set, the system prevents moving task to the selected stage until all items are marked as done:
If all checklist items of the task are marked as done, the dialog window appears. If user click "Yes", the task was moved to the target stage, if no - the stage of the task will not be changed and user can do it later:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.