Advanced User Audit | User Activity Audit | Login Notificationby Terabits Technolab https://www.terabits.xyz
|Lines of code||1354|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 14.0 v 12.0|
User Activity Audit (Advanced)
"Track Every User's Activities, Operations & Sessions of the System"
This Module Allows privileged users to track all the operations (such as read, create, modify and delete) performed on Data Models by the users & all their running sessions. And trace-back the session on which any perticular activity is performed. And also if any suspicious session started, the user can track down the activities (such as record read, create, update & delete) with a complete audit trail. And kill that session to force logout the malicious user. This module will kill user's sessions after a specified time duration if defined in configuration settings. This module will automatically notify the respective users by mail for any new login.
User Activity Audit
Easy to track the operations like read, create, update and delete performed by the internal users in system for any modules and any fields.
Easy to track all the individual sessions started by internal users with ip and location.
Automatic Activity Recording
Evey user's activity will be automatically record in the system and will be linked to sessions. No configurations required.
Meaning-full user activity logs
Detailed informatic logs of every operations of necessary modules only. Unnecessary module logs will be discarded automatically.
User can see the information of any session like: IP, date, device, location, os & browser. Also the activites performed during that session.
Kill any Session
Users can easily kill their running sessions with just one click.
User will get instant email notification if any new sessions starts to alarm the users.
Manage with Access rights
Admin can manage all the sessions while the user has access to only their sessions.
Module requires 'user-agents' python module to be pre-installed.
user@User:~$ sudo pip3 install user-agents
Select the access rights groups "User" or "Manager" for the access to Session menu.
The user with 'Manager' access can see these settings.
New Login Email Notification
- When new login in other device than this module will send email notification to the login users email address with device specification, IP address, and location.
Open the 'Sessions' menu to view the Sessions. Manager will be able to view all the sessions.
Session Information with Audit/Activity Log
- Track user's login date and time with browser name.
- Track real time location, ip address and system specification of user.
- Track user activities like read, write, delete in any model.
- Button with green color shows that user is currently active. If inactive than there will be red color with offline lable
- If user won't perform any activity during 5 minutes than button will become red from green.
- Shows detailed information of user's activity in activity logs, shown in below screens.
Audit Trace Detail
- Shows the detailed information of users activity. like if user did changes in any views or modify record. Also shows what changes are before and after.
- Shows view changes if user did changes in any view.
User can view their session directly from User's form!
- All session activity is shown in the user's form view session tab. Shown in below screen.
- User can kill their all sessions by clicking on the 'kill all session' button.
Advanced IP address lookup
This module will add extra layer of security on your ERP. It will send you notification of any unwanted sign-ins, it will help you to trace the activities performed during that session and most important you can kill that unwanted session with just one click.
User audit/activity log is collection of data from the actions performed by user in any session, such as- create a record, update any field, update any view, delete any record, etc.
The module is set to clear the log data automatically after 7 days. You can configure it from settings.
Please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or raise a ticket through the Odoo store itself.
Yes, I do provide free support for 90 days for any queries or any bug/issue fixing.
In case of if any bug raised in the listed features of this module, I am committed to providing support free of cost. You will need to provide me server ssh access or database access in order to solve the issue.
v184.108.40.206.0- March 28, 2022
- Improved IP address detection
- Added support check which session is currently active
- Added feature to kill the sessions automatically
- Added smart details on access management form and list view
- note: This version have major changes in codebase, so you need to uninstall the previous version (if purchased earlier) and install the new version.
v220.127.116.11-Oct 21, 2021
- Initial release for v15
Need a help for this module?
Contact me email@example.com for your queries
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
Great Modules and Support
feel very happy to be able to buy and use this module. I was assisted by the developer until this module really matches what I asked for.