Human Resource - Company Visitors Passby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||350|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 13.0|
Company Visitor Pass for Human Resource Team
Visitor Pass / Guest Pass by Human Resource
Company Visitor Record Management in Odoo
This app allows your HR users to manage company visitors Pass & Details.
Main Features :
- Allow your HR Users to create / generate the visitor pass and maintain details of company visitors as record in Odoo.
- Employees / Users can see visitor details only for their own visitors while the HR team can see all visitors records.
- For more details please watch the video and check below screenshots.
Testing Sample Users
- HR Officer ===> William Cole
- Normal Employee ==> Benjamin Kelly
- Company Visitors
Visitors - Menu
Visitors: Company Visitors/Visitors - Menu
Enter Visitor Details with Confirm Button
Enter Visitor Details with Exit Button
Enter Visitor Details
Print Visitor Pass
Printed Sample - Visitor Pass Report
Visitor List View
Visitor Kanban View
Visitor calendar View
Visitor Pivot View
Visitor Bar Chart Graph View
Visitor Line Chart Graph View
Visitor Line Chart Graph View
Visitor Pie Chart Graph View
Employee Show Own Data
Visitor Form View
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.