Journal Entry Need Review Approval for Auditby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||263|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 13.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
Journal Entry Need Review / Correction / Approval Workflow
Journal Entry Need Review Approval for Audit
Approval Workflow for Journal Entry Form for Audit Purpose
This app allows functionalities to perform workflow on journal entries. Journal Entry will need review, correction, approval and post workflow.
- Workflow on Journal Entry under Accounting.
- Journal workflow based on setting on Accounting Journal setting.
- Journal Entry Need Review.
- Journal Entry Needs Correction.
- Journal Entry Approval flow.
- For some of the documents Odoo auto post entries so that flow will remain as it is so our app will not handle that case if Odoo automatically posts journal entries.
- For more details see the video and below screenshots.
- For Odoo detail workflow on invoice, bills and journal entry of version 15.0 you can check and buyhttps://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/15.0/odoo_invoice_triple_approval/
Flows explained below:
- Flow 1 : If General Entry Approval is checked
- Need Review Button on Unposted State : You can click on Need Review then your Journal Entry is entered in Need Review State.
- If you can click on Need Correction Button :
- Need Correction Button on Need Review State : You can click on Need Correction then popup is shown for correct Journal Entry & send mail to the Responsible for Journal Entry Review.
- Reset to Draft Button on Need Correction State : You can click on Reset to Draft then your Journal Entry is entered in Unposted State.
- If you can click on Validate Button :
- Validate Button on Need Review State : You can click on Validate then your Journal Entry is entered in Validated State.
- Post Button on Validated State : You can click on Post then your Journal Entry is entered in the Posted State..
Journal Entry Approval on Journal [Odoo Standard]
Need Review Button on Journal Entries
Journal Entry on Need Review State
Need Correction Button on Journal Entry
Journal Entry Correction Wizard
Need Correction Detail on Journal Entry
Notification Send Email Template
Journal Entry on Need Review Button
You can click on the Need to Review Button then your Journal Entry is entered in the Need Review State.
Journal Entry on Need Review State
Validate Button on Journal Entry
Journal Entry on Validated State
Journal Entry in Posted State
Journal Entry To Review , To Correction and To Post Menu
Journal Entry to Review List View
Journal Entry for Correction List View
Journal Entry to Post List View
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.