French Departments (Départements)by GRAP https://github.com/OCA/l10n-france , Akretion https://github.com/OCA/l10n-france , Nicolas JEUDY https://github.com/OCA/l10n-france , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/l10n-france
|Lines of code||884|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 9.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 8.0 v 14.0|
French Departments (Départements)
This module creates a new model res_country_department, sub division of the res_country_state and populate it with all the french departments, but only the french departments of mainland. If you need the overseas departments, please install the module l10n_fr_department_oversea.
It also adds a computed many2one department_id field on the res_partner object (this field is not displayed in the partner form view by default).
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Sylvain LE GAL (Twitter), GRAP (Groupement Régional Alimentaire de Proximité)
- Alexis de Lattre <email@example.com>
- Nicolas JEUDY <https://github.com/njeudy>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/l10n-france project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.