Machine Repair Management (All Types of Machines)by Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Project (project)
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||2484|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 9.0|
Machine Repair Management
All Types of Machines Repair Manage
Website Machine Repair Request Management Odoo App
This app allows you to manage machine repair businesses / shops / workshops. It will allow your customer to create machine repair requests from your website and it will be recorded in the backend as a ticket.
- Your customer can send machine repair requests from your website and also attach documents / images as attachment while submitting requests from the website.
- Generation of unique machine request number / ticket on submission and store it as machine request ticket in backend.
- Customers can check the status of all machine request tickets submitted by them on the My Account page of Portal of your website.
- Management of diagnosys of machine repair requests and create quotations and send them to your customer.
- Allow your machine repair team to create a job order / work order and assign it to the responsible technician or repair user.
- Allow your team to configure Machine Repair Teams, Services, Service Types under configuration menu.
- Configure Machines and Machine Parts as products in Odoo.
- Allow you to set the machine repair related images on the machine repair form.
- Allow your user to print PDF - Machine Repair Request report as shown per sample below.
- Machine Request User / Technician can communicate with customers using chatter and fill timesheets.
- Machine Request Manager can close tickets and send bills to customers (Billing from Quotation created from Diagnosys).
- Customers can give feedback and rating of Machine Repair Request jobs done.
- For material requisition you can check below app : https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/15.0/machine_repair_material_requisition/
- Manage your machine request tickets using an assignment to the machine repair team.
- Customers can check the status of all machine request tickets submitted by them on My Account page.
- Reports -> Machine Request in PDF, Machine Repair Label and Machine Repair Analysis Available.
- For more details please check below screenshots and video in the live preview button.
- For more apps related to features of Machine Repair you can check our app bundle using link https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/15.0/machine_repair_bundle/
Roles by Users:
- Customers can create Machine Repair requests from website.
- Customers can view submitted Requests in My Account Portal.
- Manager can Assign Requests to Repair User/Technician.
- Manager can create Machine Diagnosys from the repair request.
- Manager can Create Work Order/ Job Order from Machine Repair Request.
- Print Pdf Report of Machine repair request.
- Manager can close the ticket Request at the end of the Machine repair.
- Managers can also create quotations from diagnosys.
- Filling timesheets.
- Repair User can see and manage Machine Repair Request assigned by Repair Manager.
- Repair Users can Create and manage Work Orders and Work on Work Order / Job Order.
- Repair Users can also Create and manage Machine Diagnosys from Machine repair requests.
- Repair User / Technician can communicate with Customers.
- Filling timesheets.
- Sales User can Send Quotation by Email to customer and work on quotation to make it order and then create invoice from order. (Odoo Standard process).
2. Repair Manager
3. Repair User/Technician
4. Sales User
Role of Customer
Role of Repair Manager
Role of Repair User/Technician
Role By Sales User
- Service Types
- Machine Repair Teams
- Machine Repairs
- Machine Repair Tickets
- Machine Diagnosys
- Machine WorkOrders
- Machine Parts
Note: There are two groups 1. Repair User/Technician and 2. Repair Manager -> This groups are created by system so you will have to go to user form and tick it so you can see repair app in list.
Machine Repair Team - Form View
You can create different Machine Repair teams and assign Machine Repair tickets to Machine Repair team responsible to do that job.
Machine Services Configuration
Set Machine App Related Group on User
Machine Service Type Configuration
Machines List View (Product)
Machines Kanban View(Product)
Machine Parts List View (Product)
Machine Parts Kanban View (Product)
Empty Website Machine Repair Request Form for Customer
Machine Repair Reqest by Customer from Your Website
After Submit Customer will have Request Number for Future Reference and Communication.
On submit system will create repair request in backend under default repair team.
Machine Repair Request Form View [Backend] for Team View
Machine Repair Request with Timesheet Tab (Users can fill Timesheets)
Machine Repair Request Form with General Info Tab
Machine Repair Request with Products Consume Part Tab
Machine Repair Request with Machine More Five Images
Create Machine Diagnosys Button on Machine Repair Request Form
Machine Diagnosys with Repair Estimations Tab
Machine Diagnosys with Timesheet Tab Fill by Repair User and Team
Machine Diagnosys with Extra Info Tab
Create Work Order Button on Machine Repair Request
Created Work Order From Machine Repair Request
Work Order Extra Info Tab
Create Quotation Button on Diagnosys
Created Sale Quotation in Odoo Sales App
Created Sale Qutation From Machine Diagnosys
Created Sale Order With Reference of Machine Diagnosys
Machines List View
Allow You to Close Machine Request if Job Orders are Done
Email Notification sent to Customer on Close of Machine Request
Feedback Link will be Send to Customer for Feedback on Machine Request Close
Thank you to Customer for Providing Feedback
Customer Rating Stored on Repair Request
My Repair Request
Portal My Account With - My Repair Requests for Customers
Machine Repair Request Form View
Machine Repair Request Smart Button on Customer
Open Machine Repair Request Form Customer
Machine Repair Request List View
Machine Repair Request - Kanban View
Machine Repair Request - Pivot View
Machine Repair Request Graph - Bar Chart View
Machine Repair Request Graph - Line Chart View
Machine Repair Request Report
Print PDF Report Menu
Machine Repair Request Report
Machine Repair Request Report
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.