Inventory dashboard in odoo, Dynamic odoo Inventory dashboard, Responsive Inventory dashboard odoo with modern UI, Charts, graphs, List Viewby Axis Technolabs https://www.axistechnolabs.com
|Lines of code||108854|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 12.0 v 14.0 v 13.0|
View real-time Inventory Stock KPIs in odoo Inventory dashboard for quick, organized review and analysis
Modern Inventory odoo dashboard displays Assigned Count, Delivery Orders, Inventory Waiting Count, Total lot serial, Total Reordering Rules, Internal Transfer, Delivery Detail, Selling Products, Product Moves, Stock Moves, Internal Tranfer, Operation Types and more.
Inventory dashboard app allows take significant business decisions quickly by overseeing essential stats on odoo stock Inventory dashboard module in odoo. Departments need to have strong ownership of their pipelines, data at their fingertips, and accurate information at any given point in time. Using modern Odoo Inventory dashboards performance of the team, Inventory opportunities, closed deals increase.
Key Features of Inventory Dashboard in odoo :
- Odoo Inventory Dashboard for quick review analytical data
- Robust dashboard for your Inventory departments, pre-configured sale dashboard with Responsive design in odoo
- Analyze Stock Inventory status with animated charts, graphs, tables and more
- Major Chart Types supported Tile, Line, Bar, Vertical, Horizontal, Pie chart, Doughnut, Polar Area chart and List view
- Animated charts, background color of charts
- Click "More info" icon on charts or section of charts to view details in list view
- Hover effects on block, charts and graph
- Configuration menu provided to enable Inventory dashboard in odoo
- Track the top revenue generating customers, regions, Inventory teams and items using other odoo modules
- Pre-defined dashboard layout template for Inventory dashboard for odoo
- You can change the color scheme for the charts quickly with display data in a variety of formats
- Date filter options for check data using Days, Months, Years
- Export data in Excel, CSV, PDF
- This odoo module contains all in one Dynamic Inventory Dashboard in odoo with version 15, 14, 13, 12 supportd in Community and Enterprise Edition
Odoo Inventory Dashboard module - Email for DEMO - email@example.com
For Technical Help and Support
At Axistechnolabs we offer end to end solution for all Odoo services which includes custom development, integration, migration, analysis & consultation.
Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.