Tutor Managementby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://wwww.probuse.com
• eLearning (website_slides)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||1812|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 16.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
Tutor Management in Odoo
Tutoring Manage using Classes and Batches
This app allows tutors to manage their classes and batches. Basically it is a simple and basic app which allows tutor (tutor can be Education Teacher, Painting Tutor, Music Tutor, Swimming Tutor, Computer Tutor etc. etc.) to manage classes along with batch as per listed below features and screenshots.
- Allow you to configure and manage tutor class stages.
- Allow you to configure and manage the courses. (This is odoo standard course model of the eLearning module which we have used in this application).
- Allow you to configure and manage the classroom.
- Allow you to configure and manage the tution locations.
- Allow you to configure and manage the faculties.
- Allow you to create your batch and select batch related tutors , students and courses.
- Allow you tutor to create a daily class with start time , end time and student attendance.
- Tutors get a batch of related students using the Get Student button.
- After the tutor creates a daily class lesson and sends it to the student manually using send by email button on lesson.
- The Tutor Administrator sees all class and batch records.
- Tutor (Faculty) group users see their own batch related class.
- Portal user (Student) sees his/her own batch related class and lesson using my website.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
- Tutor Class Stages
- Class Room
- Tution Locations
- Tutor Class
Tutor Administrator & Tutor (Faculty) Groups
Tutor Class Stages Menu
- You can be creating a number of stages.
- If you create a 'Running' stage, please select the 'Is Running' checkbox.
- If you create a 'Completed' stage, please select the 'Is Completed' checkbox.
Tutor Class Stages List View
Tutor Class Stages Form View
Courses Menu (Odoo Standard Courses from eLearning)
Courses List View
Courses Form View
Class Rooms Menu
Class Rooms List View
Class Rooms Form View
Tution Locations Menu
- Set your Tution Locations address record in the Address field.
Tution Locations List View
Tution Locations Form View
Facultys Menu & Kanban
- Check the *Is Tutor* checkbox and set a user record otherwise this record will not appear in the Faculty menu.
Facultys Form View
Batches List VIew
Batches Form View
Tutor Class Menu
Tutor Class Form View
Get Student Button on Tutor Class Form View
After Get Students
Create Subject Lesson Button on Tutor Class Form View
Subject Lesson Create Wizard
Subject Lesson LIst View
Subject Lesson PDF Report Menu
Subject Lesson Report
Send by Mail Button on Subject Lesson
Send Mail Wizard (Odoo Stander)
Tutor Class PDF Report Menu
Tutor Class Report
Tutor CLass Kanban View
Tutor CLass List View
My Account Flow
Tutor Classes Menu
Tutor Classes List View
Tutor Classes Form View
Subject Lession Smart Button on Tutor Class Form View on My Account
Subject Lesson List View
Subject Lesson Menu
Subject Lesson LIst View
Subject Lesson Form View
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.