Restriction of POS Userby Garazd Creation https://garazd.biz
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||85|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 10.0 v 11.0|
Restriction of POS User
The module allows to set the allowed Points of Sale for users and restricts access for other Points.
To configure please follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings - Users menu.
- Set up the Allowed POS in the user form.
- Changes will be applied immediately after saving.
- Move demo data files to the data directory.
- Migration from the version 14.0
- Add security rules for POS sessions.
- Add demo data and tests.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
This mod solved the issue of employees getting into other employees point of sale branches and prevented mix-ups..
Worked perfectly 100% .. Thank you programmer..
As a suggestion I would definitely give donation if there was an option here somewhere. Thanks again.