Sales Commission Based On Sale Order, Invoice, Payment, Products, Product Category, Product Marginby Axis Technolabs https://www.axistechnolabs.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||11814|
|Also available in version||v 14.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
Manage Sales Commisions in Odoo
Sales commission is a key aspect of any organization for Sales. Sales commission is the amount paid to a person based on the amount of sales generated. As a salesperson, it's valuable to know what types of commission plans are available and commission rates you should look while sales. Creating Commission for Sales Person help to increase transperancy for generating Revenues.
The salesperson earns a percentage of the profit with commission depends on the final cost of the sale, discount products etc. The more they can upsell a product or service, the more commission they can earn.
Key Features of Sales Commision in odoo:
- Sales Commission Dashboard for Quick counts of Total Sales Commission, Total Invoice Commission, Total payment Commission.
- Chart/Graphs for Weekly commission, Monthly Commission.
- Pie chart displays Sale Commission, Invoice Commission and Payment Commission
- Calculate the commission based on sale order, invoice & payment.
- Calculate the commission based on any product or product category.
- Calculate the commission based on the product margin percentage or margin amount.
- Analyze/View the sales commission of any salesperson.
- Print commission reports between any date range with person wise.
- Print commission reports using types of commission.
- Really easy to use and manage commissions payment Module.
- Save your time for individual sales commission calculation.
- You can create the invoice for any commission.
- Generate Commission based on the sales order: The commission of related sales manager is calculated When quotation is confirmed only .
- Generate Commission based on the invoice: The commission of related sales manager is calculated When the invoice is validated only .
- Generate Commission based on the payment: The commission of related sales manager is calculated When the invoice is paid only.
Odoo Sales Commission module - Send mail to get DEMO - email@example.com
For Technical Help and Support
At Axistechnolabs we offer end to end solution for all Odoo services which includes custom development, integration, migration, analysis & consultation.
Incase of any question regarding this module feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.