Salesperson Own Customers and Sale Orders / Invoiceby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Discuss (mail)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code
|See License tab
|17.0 11.0 15.0 16.0 14.0 13.0 12.0
Salesperson Own Customers/Contacts
Customers/Contacts Filter on Sale Orders and Invoice for SalesPerson
Salesperson / Sales User Own Customer / Contact in Odoo
This app allows your salesperson to see your own customers/contacts on sales order and invoice view. And also it restrict salesperson to see all the contacts in the contacts menu of Odoo.
- Salesperson can view only customers/contact where he/she set as Salesperson.
- Allow you to set multiple Salesperson(s) on customer/contact form. So only selected Salespersons can see contacts/customers in the list.
- Salesperson on Quote/Sales order can view and select his/her own customers only.
- Salesperson on Invoice/Bill can view and select his/her own customers only.
- Own customers on sales order and invoice forms for salesperson login. Make sure you set "View Limited Customers" group on that Salesperson related user form.
- Allow your Salesperson can see Own Customer(s)/ Contact(s)/ Vendor(s).
- Allow your Salesperson can see Own Customer in the Sale Order.
- Allow your Salesperson to see Own Customer into Invoices.
- Manager can assign Multiple Salesperson to customer form.
- Add Multiple Salespersons or one Salesperson into the Salesperson field on customer/contact form.
- While creating invoice from sales order system will pass Salesperson to invoice form.
- Salespeople can access their own customers only.
- For more details please see below screenshots and watch video.
Configuration on User form as Group
User See Limited Customers in the List View
User can Search Limited Customers in the Customers Search View
After Search Black Result Comes Since the User does not have Access to that Customer
Multiple Salesperson on Customer Form
User See Limited Customers on Sale Order Customer Field
Limited Customers on Sale Order and Show Sales person on Sales order Form
Users can not Search Customers if No Access to That Customer on Quote.
Limited Customers on Invoice and Show Sales person on Invoice Form
Users can not Search Customers if No Access to That Customer on Customer Invoice.
User See Limited Customers on Invoice Customer Field
Customer Soham Palmer on Customer Form Where We have NOT Set User So User can not Access that Customer in above examples.
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.