Point Of Sale Order Warehouseby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Discuss (mail)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||345|
|Versions||12.0 13.0 15.0 14.0 16.0|
Point Of Sale Order Warehouse
This module allows to select the warehouse for each POS order. It will place an order from the selected warehouse.
Tick the "Enable Order Warehouse" and then you can configure the warehouse for the order.
POS users can see the stock of each warehouse to place an order.
Press the "Warehouse" button to select the warehouse.
After pressing the "Warehouse" button it opens the popup to choose a warehouse.
POS users can see the stock of each warehouse after place an order.
It will take source location & operation type in picking according to the warehouse.
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.