POS Multi Warehouseby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Discuss (mail)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||1047|
|Versions||12.0 13.0 14.0 15.0 16.0|
POS Multi Warehouse
By default in POS, only one warehouse can be selected. "POS Multi Warehouse" module helps to manage multiple warehouses within the POS (Point Of Sale) session.
POS multi-warehouse configuration.
It shows product available/unreserved quantity as per configuration.
After click on the product wizard opens, you can select product qty from a different warehouse.
In the cart, it shows the selected product with the warehouse.
Now we purchase 3 qty from the warehouse where qty is "33".
Create an order.
So now the warehouse qty is "30".
Now we enable negative selling.
It display all warehouse when negative selling is on.
POS multi-warehouse configuration, Here we choose available qty in stock type and select warehouse.
Product "Individual Workplace" on-hand qty with warehouse.
Now we make order for that product.
In the popup you can see selected warehouse with available qty, we make order of "4" qty from "Warehouse 1" & "3" qty from "Warehouse 2".
Cart with selected products and quantity.
Generated order receipt.
Now we do refund.
We make refund for product "Individual Workplace" of "2" qty from both warehouse.
Cart with refund products.
Refund order receipt.
So in the product popup qty is updated with refund product quantity.
Backend view of product with quantity.
Version 15.0.7 | Released on : 25thMay 2022
Version 15.0.6 | Released on : 6thApril 2022
Version 15.0.5 | Released on : 4th April 2022
Version 15.0.4 | Released on : 16th February 2022
Version 15.0.3 | Released on : 28th December 2021
Version 15.0.2 | Released on : 2 November 2021
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- No, this app does not provide real-time quantity updates.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.