Project Own Checklistby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Lines of code||476|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 9.0 v 14.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 13.0|
Project Custom Checklist
This module is useful to a list of items required, things to be done, or points to be considered, used as a reminder.
Go to the "Configuration" => Project Custom Checklist.
Create project checklist.
Go to the "Configuration" => Project Custom Checklist Template.
Now we create a project checklist template, checklist template form view looks like this.
Project checklist template list view looks like this
You can group by checklist templates.
Now we fill the checklist by selecting the checklist template, When we select checklist template, it adds a record by default.
Project checklist with state New, Completed and Cancelled. Click on Check Icon To Complete Checklist & Cancel Icon to Cancel Checklist.
Checklist completed percentage on list view.
You can filter checklists by complete checklist.
You can filter checklists by uncomplete checklist.
Checklist completed percentage on kanban view.
Import checklist menu.
Import checklist wizard, select file type & upload file. You can download sample sheet from here.
Click apply after the file is uploaded.
Success message looks like below it's shows successfully imported records.
Following checklists are imported.
Version 15.0.2 | Released on : 20thJune 2022
Version 15.0.1 | Released on : 10 October 2021
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, This app is compatible with Odoo's Multi-Company Feature.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.