Meal Ordersby T.V.T Marine Automation (aka TVTMA) https://viindoo.com/intro/hr-meal , Viindoo https://viindoo.com/intro/hr-meal
Time Off (hr_holidays)
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||2533|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 14.0 v 13.0|
What it does
This module helps you manage mass meal orders for your employees. It also lets you know in detail the cost of the meals for your employees over time.
- Create HR meal types according to criteria such as time (lunch, dinner,...) or price to classify and attach a warning to alert the person in charge of when to order a meal.
- Meal orderers can create meal orders for employees, departments, and guests of the company when needed.
- Meal managers can approve or decline meal orders to finalize the number of meals that will notify the supplier or the person in charge of the kitchen.
- Statistics and analysis of meals by many criteria such as employees, departments, meal types, booking time, and kitchen,... to serve different management purposes of meal managers and business administrators.
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- Navigate to Apps.
- Search with keyword to_hr_meal.
- Press Install.
1. Initial configuration
To start using the Meal management software, you need to do some initial configuration by going to the HR Meal > Configuration. The configuration includes:
- Create HR Meal Tyles: create meal styles to categorize meals by criteria such as time or price. For example lunch, dinner, normal meal, deluxe meal,...
- Create HR Kitchen: create the company's internal kitchens (if necessary) to manage the company's kitchens.
- Create HR Meal Type Alerts: create notifications for meal types, to alert bookers about the time to order meals. For example, lunch must be ordered by 10 a.m.
2. Create HR Meal orders
- The responsible person will go to HR Meal > HR Meal Orders > Create to create meal orders. Here, you need to fill in the following information:
- Meal type of the meal order;
- Meal order object: you can create meal orders for all employees, specific departments or employees;
- Meal order source: from the company's internal kitchen or an external supplier.
In addition, you can also order meals for guests corresponding to the staff in charge when needed.
Click Confirm after completing the above information.
- The meal manager checks the information and processes Approve or Refuse the meal order to finalize the number of meals to notify the kitchen or supplier.
3. Meal orders analysis
Go to HR meal > Reports > Meal orders analysis to view meal reports for your management purposes. For example: When is the time to order meals; How many meals did each kitchen serve to plan personnel and materials; Why is the trend of increasing/decreasing the cost of meals,...
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.