Google Analytics 4 Global Site Tag (gtag.js)by Garazd Creation https://garazd.biz
|Lines of code||123|
|Also available in version||v 14.0|
Google Analytics 4 Global Site Tag (gtag.js)
Activate the GA4 Global Site Tag on Odoo website
Google Analytics 4 is a new generation of analytics from Google with a new interface, reports, and features. You can use it for a website, and for an app as well. Follow the link to learn more about GA4 features and how to get started: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/10089681.
Follow these steps to configure the module:
- Go to the Website - Configuration - Settings menu.
- Activate Google Analytics 4 option.
- Enter Tracking ID.
- Save the changes.
The global site tag will be added to all web pages.
- Migrate from 14.0
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.