Project Teams and Membersby XFanis https://xfanis.dev/odoo.html
|Lines of code||441|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
Project Teams and Members
- Each user in the Project/Manager group can create own team and add members to manage projects.
- Project Team Leader can specify a unique access level for each team member: 3 levels access for managing and 3 levels for deleting tasks.
- If the special option "Managing by Team" enabled, nobody except team members can manage tasks inside project
- Project Manager and User assigned to task can lock changes of task to make sure that the task is not edited by anyone else.
- Project Manager and Team Leader can be different people, they can both manage the project. Other users have no access update project details.
How it works:
After installing the module, project manager can create a new project team and add members.
After creating project team can be selected in project setting form:
Also the additional option "Managing by Team" can be enabled. If the option enabled, only team members can create/edit/delete project tasks. Other users will have readonly access.
After selecting a team, the readonly list of members appears in the second tab of project form. The list shows who are a member of the team and what level of access each of them has.
Only team members can be assigned to the tasks if project team selected:
If someone tries to create, edit or delete a task inside the project, the access error will appear:
If project team member has insufficient access level, the access error will appear:
Project Manager and User assigned to task can lock/unlock changes to prevent/allow updating/deleting by other users:
If someone tries to edit or delete a locked task, the access error will appear:
As you can see, with this module, you can configure access rights quite flexibly to manage the project and its tasks more effectively.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.