MailChimp Connectorby TeqStars https://teqstars.com
Email Marketing (mass_mailing)
|Lines of code||2840|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 15.0 v 13.0 v 14.0|
MailChimp Odoo Integration
Seamless one click integration to synchronize your contact list, campaign, templates between Odoo and MailChimp. Level up your email marketing, get more sales and happy customers.
Import List/Audiences, Members, Templates, Merge Fields, Segments and Campaigns from MailChimp to Odoo.
Export List/Audiences and Members to MailChimp.
Allows to test before sending Campaign and Schedule it or directly send it by selecting templates and filtering receipts with saved Segments.
Statistics of Campaigns
Get the statistics of sent Campaigns back to Odoo. So, that you can trace sent, open, clicked and replied count for each Campaign.
Get member update real-time by configuring Webhooks!
Connect Multiple Accounts
Integrate and Manage multiple MailChimp account with single Odoo instance.
- Import Lists/Audiences from MailChimp to Odoo.
- Import Member/contacts from MailChimp to Odoo.
- Import Templates from MailChimp to Odoo.
- Import Campaigns from MailChimp to Odoo.
- Import Campaign Reports from MailChimp to Odoo.
- Import Merge Fields from MailChimp to Odoo and map it with Odoo fields.
- Import Segments from MailChimp to Odoo and that will use to filter recipients while sending Campaign
- Export/Update Lists/Audiences from Odoo to MailChimp
- Export/Update Member/contacts from Odoo to MailChimp
- Create Campaign by using MailChimp Template applying recipients filter using Segments and send it to MailChimp
- Update record on the fly by setting up Webhook
- Easy to get Statistics of Campaigns and Audiences.
- Use Multiple Accounts as well.
Setup MailChimp account
Configure auto member synchronization
View available Lists and Campaigns from Account
Setting up or change any setting directly in Odoo and Update it to MailChimp.
Do multiple operation on one click
Easy to identify MailChimp list from other lists
Send Campaign with filtering recipients by selecting segments.
Send Campaign by creating mass mailing record and get statistics back to Odoo
Quick shoot of export and update process
Setup Webhook to get real-time information
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module