Task Responsible by Stages on Projectby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code||75|
|License||See License tab|
|Versions||12.0 16.0 17.0 14.0 15.0 11.0 13.0 10.0|
Task Responsible by Stages on Project
Project Task Responsible by Stages - Odoo
This module will allow you to Task Responsible by Stages with Responsible User and Group on Project. System will automatically update/change responsible task user once task will come into specific stage.Main Features :
- This module will allow project manager to configure project and add possiblities to setting Responsible users on every stage and also project manager can set groups so that it won't allow someone who does not have access to that group and try to move to that stage.
- Please note that if any stage which are not configured on Responsibility By Stages then our app won't do anything for that stage and will follow Odoo default behaviour.
- For more details please see video or see below screenshots.
Project Form Configuration - Responsibility by Stages
Project Task on New State
Project Task on To Do State - User Assigned Automatically
Project Task on In Progress - User Assigned Automatically
Project User (Joes Wille) is not allowed to move next stage because he is not Project Adminstrator / Manager as per Project Security Group for Done Stage
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.