Terms and Conditions on Sales Quoteby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code||31|
|License||See License tab|
|Versions||17.0 15.0 13.0 14.0 16.0|
Default Terms & Condition on Customer Form
Sales Quote / Sales Order with Terms and Conditions from Customer Form
This app allows your sales manager to set Terms and Conditions on Customer / Contact form and when a new Sales quote / Sales order is created then the system sets that Terms and Conditions automatically on the Sales Quote / Order Notes field of Odoo.
- Configuration on customer / contact form to set Terms and Conditions by customer.
- While creating sales quotes and selecting a customer, the system will set read from customer and set on sales quote notes field as shown in below screenshots.
- Please note that if you do not set Terms and conditions on customer form then the system will use Terms and conditions from your settings which is odoo standard (out of box) feature. So first priority will be from customer form and if not found on customer form then odoo standard behaviour which is taken from settings.
- So this app allows you to set T&C on the customer level where odoo standards allow you to set T&C on settings (which is shared by all the customers). So using an app you can have a feature where you can define T&C for every customer separately.
- For more details please see below screenshots and watch the video.
Configure Default Terms & Condition on Sales & Purchase Tab
Configure Default Terms & Condition Fields Inside Sales & Purchase Tab
Odoo Standard Sales Quote Form
Odoo Standard Sales Quote Form After Selecting Customer
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.