Task Timer Advanceby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||611|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 15.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
Task Timer Advance
This module useful to track the timing of tasks, It will auto-generate entry in timesheet once after you stop the timer, You can easily start/stop task timer anywhere from the top bar, It will help the employee to manage timesheet without remember time manually as its auto notes timing. Employees don't need to fill the timesheet at the end and the manager also can easily see on the spot whenever an employee stops the timer and submit a description of the task, It will definitely make your employee happy to manage task timesheet. Cheers!
Enable "Allow Multi User To Start Task".
You can start/end each task from the kanban view & menu bar.
It opens the wizard after press "Start" button, enter a project and task detail, and press the "Start Task" button.
Kanban view of the tasks with the timer and employee name. You can see task full details from here also.
The form view of the task, you can start/end task also from here.
It opens the wizard after press "End Task" button, enter a task description, and press the "End Task" button.
After the task ends, The time duration and date will update automatically with full task detail in the timesheet.
Version 16.0.4 | Released on : 7th June 2023
Version 16.0.3 | Released on : 15th December 2022
Version 16.0.2 | Released on : 2nd December 2022
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 28th October 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.