Visitor Management System-Portalby Softhealer Technologies https://www.softhealer.com
|Lines of code||1910|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0 v 14.0 v 12.0|
Visitor Management System-Portal
The "Visitor Management-Portal" gives an efficient way to manage visitors at the portal. You can keep track of who meets whom. You can know visitor's details like visitor's contact details, check-in/out detail, visit the destination, visit type, visit a category, reference name, location, employee name & department name. You can see the visitor's details in the tree view & form view. You can print the visitor's pass with full information.
We create a portal user.
We have made 2 access groups for the internal user, 1) User & 2) Manager.
You can select the current location of the portal user after creating it.
In my account(portal) go to " Visitors".
Visitors list view at the portal.
"Print Pass" click and print visitor pass, also can edit visitor details by click "Edit" button.
After modify visitor details click "Save" for saving modified visitor details.
Visitors form view backend that updates with portal changes.
Visitors details tree view at the backend.
Visitors category tree view at the backend.
Visitors type tree view at the backend.
Press "Print" => "Pass Details" to print pass.
Visitors pass print with full details.
We have made 2 access groups for the "Visitor Management System", 1) User & 2) Manager.
Visitors details tree view.
Visitors details form view.
Visitors category tree view.
Visitors type tree view.
Visitors pass print with full details.
Version 16.0.1 | Released on : 19th November 2022
- Yes, this app works perfectly with Odoo Enterprise (Odoo.sh & Premise) as well as Community.
- No, this application is not compatible with odoo.com(odoo saas).
- Yes, we provide free support for 100 days.
- Yes, you will get free update for lifetime.
- No, you don't need to install addition libraries.
- Yes, You have to download module for each version (13,14,15) except in version 12 or lower.
- No, We do not provide any kind of exchange.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.