Web Responsiveby LasLabs https://github.com/OCA/web , Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/web , ITerra https://github.com/OCA/web , Onestein https://github.com/OCA/web , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/web
|Odoo Apps Dependencies||
|Lines of code||2162|
|Versions||16.0 9.0 15.0 13.0 12.0 14.0 11.0|
This module adds responsiveness to web backend.
Features for all devices:
New navigation with the fullscreen app menu
Quick menu search inside the app menu
Sticky header & footer in list view
Sticky statusbar in form view
Bigger checkboxes in list view
Features for mobile: * View type picker dropdown displays comfortably
Control panel buttons use icons to save space.
Search panel is collapsed to mobile version on small screens.
Followers and send button is displayed on mobile. Avatar is hidden.
Big inputs on form in edit mode
Features for desktop computers:
Keyboard shortcuts for easier navigation, using `Alt + Shift + [NUM]` combination instead of just Alt + [NUM] to avoid conflict with Firefox Tab switching. Standard Odoo keyboard hotkeys changed to be more intuitive or accessible by fingers of one hand. F.x. Alt + S for Save
Autofocus on search menu box when opening the app menu
Full width form sheets
When the chatter is on the side part, the document viewer fills that part for side-by-side reading instead of full screen. You can still put it on full width preview clicking on the new maximize button.
When the user chooses to send a public message the color of the composer is different from the one when the message is an internal log.
Table of contents
The following keyboard shortcuts are implemented:
- Navigate app search results - Arrow keys
- Choose app result - Enter
- Esc to close app drawer
- App navigation with keyboard.
- Handle long titles on forms in a better way
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Dave Lasley <email@example.com>
- Jairo Llopis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dennis Sluijk <email@example.com>
- Anjeel Haria
- Sergio Teruel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alexandre Díaz <email@example.com>
- Mathias Markl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Iván Todorovich <email@example.com>
- Sergey Shebanin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- David Vidal <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/web project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
This app is an absolute must have!
Hello OCA community!
I use this app in Odoo CE 13, 14, 15 and 16. This app works really great!
But in Odoo 16 the HTML editor menu (for changing the font size, color, etc.) is no longer displayed in the popup.
Can you please tell me how to use this menu in popup?
Full menu after login
where is gone full menu after login ?