Stock Transfer Line Number, Line Sequenceby odooai.cn https://www.odooai.cn
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Discuss (mail)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code
|16.0 17.0 12.0 15.0 14.0 13.0
Stock Transfer Line Number, Line Sequence
Regular Stock Transfer line sequence, Print line number
Lastest update: v16.23.02.06
- 1. Show and set Stock transfer line number.
- 2. Print the Stock transfer line number in Picking Operations and delivery slip.1
- 3. Transfer the line number from sale order or Manufacturing Orders the Stock transfer line number.
- 4. Optimize the algorithm of sequence. minimize the resource.
- 5. If you want to sync sale order line sequence, please get Sale Order Line number.
- 6. Also you can get purchase order line number, bom, mrp line number, pls check this description
Easy to set and show stock transfer order line number
Print the Stock transfer line number in Picking Operations and delivery slip.
Transfer the line number from sale order or Manufacturing Orders the Stock transfer line number.
Also you can get other apps for all order line number
Sale Order Line number. Regular SO line sequence to invoices and stock picking. Get From Here
Purchase Order Line Number, Line Sequence Get From Here
Purchase Agreements Line Number, Line Sequence Get From Here
Account Invoicing Line Number Sequence, Bill Line Number Get From Here
Stock Transfer Line number. Transfer Sale Order Line number to stock transfer number, Get From Here
MRP Bom Line number. Get From Here
Manufacturing Order Line Number, Production Line Number. Get From Here
Technical Help & Support
More Powerful addons, Make your odoo very easy to use, easy customize: odooai.cn Odoo Addons
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.