HR Overtime Request and Payrollby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. https://www.probuse.com
Employee Directory (hr)
• Leave Management (hr_holidays)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 14.0 v 13.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 12.0|
Overtime Requests And Payroll Integration
This module add below features which can be used to manage overtime requests:
* Overtime Requests: This will be request by employee.
* Multiple Overtime Requests: This request can be created by HR Manager or Department Manager on behalf of multiple employees together.
* Integrate Overtime Requests in Employee Payslips: This will show payslip lines in payslip of employee.
Note: This module add new group called "Department Manager(Overtime)" under Usability group.
Currently module will use fixed cost of employee on salary rule. Means you have to use fixed cost price / hour to calculate overtime allowance.
- Human Resources/Overtimes
- Human Resources/Overtimes/Overtime Requests
- Human Resources/Overtimes/Overtime Requests to Approve
- Human Resources/Overtimes/Overtime Requests to Approve By Department
- Human Resources/Overtimes/Multiple Overtime Requests
- Human Resources/Overtimes/Multiple Requests to Approve
- Human Resources/Overtimes/Multiple Requests to Approve By Department
Overtime Request Form
This form will allow employee to create overtime request and submit it to HR Manager and Department Manager for approval.
Multiple Overtime Request Form
This form will allow HR Manager or Department Manager to create overtime request on behalf of multiple employees using single request, multiple employees
can be selected on form and approval flow will be as it is like single overtime request form.
Once request will reach to Done state, it will automatically create overtime request for each employee and make it Done too so that we can track it on employee payslips.
Overtime Salary Rule
This salary rule will be added by module and that can be selected on salary structure of employee that will make computation of payslip and show that allowance on payslip lines.
Overtime Allowance in Employee Payslip
This will allow integration of employee payroll and overtime request. (Either from single overtime request or multiple overtime request.)
Contact / Support
If you need any help or want more additional features,
you may contact us through:
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
It is easy to use. You can send leave request one by one, or multiple request in one time.