Populate Database with French States (Région)
- Populate the table res_country_state with the french states (named 'Région').
- Use 3166-2:FR codifications without country prefix (more detail http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-2:FR);
- Only populate inner states because overseas states (Guyane, Réunion, Guadeloupe, Martinique, New Caledonia, Polynesia) are in the res_country table.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.