Email trackingby Tecnativa http://github.com/OCA/social , Odoo Community Association (OCA) http://github.com/OCA/social
|Lines of code||1134|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 8.0|
This module shows email notification tracking status for any messages in mail thread (chatter). Each notified partner will have an intuitive icon just right to his name.
If you're using a multi-database installation (with or without dbfilter option) where /web/databse/selector returns a list of more than one database, then you need to add mail_tracking addon to wide load addons list (by default, only web addon), setting --load option. For example, --load=web,mail_tracking
When user sends a message in mail_thread (chatter), for instance in partner form, then an email tracking is created for each email notification. Then a status icon will appear just right to name of notified partner.
These are all available status icons:
Unknown: No email tracking info available. Maybe this notified partner has 'Receive Inbox Notifications by Email' == 'Never'
Waiting: Waiting to be sent
Error: Error while sending
Sent: Sent to SMTP server configured
Delivered: Delivered to final MX server
Opened: Opened by partner
If you want to see all tracking emails and events you can go to
- Settings > Technical > Email > Tracking emails
- Settings > Technical > Email > Tracking events
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
- Thanks to LlubNek and Openclipart for the icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
Amazing little feature
We had a hard time tracking who was getting mails from Odoo9, with this module it is realy clear who got mail and even much more, like if it was rejected or if it was opened. It works realy well.