Product/Material Purchase Requisitions by Employees/Usersby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
Employee Directory (hr)
• Inventory Management (stock)
• Purchase Management (purchase)
• Invoicing (account)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 10.0 v 15.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 14.0|
Product/Material Purchase Requisitions by Employees/Users
- Allow your employees to Create Purchase Requisition.
- Employees can request multiple material/items on single purchase Requisition request.
- Approval of Department Head.
- Approval of Purchase Requisition Head.
- Email notifications to Department Manager, Requisition Manager for approval.
- Request for Purchase Requisition will go to stock/warehouse as internal picking / internal order and purchase order.
- Warehouse can dispatch material to employee location and if material not present then procurment will created by Odoo standard.
- Purchase Requisition user can decide whether product requested by employee will come from stock/warehouse directly or it needs to be purchase from vendor. So we have field on requisition lines where responsible can select Requisition action: 1. Purchase Order 2. Internal Picking. If option 1 is selected then system will create internal order / internal picking request and if option 2 is selected system will create multiple purchase order / RFQ to vendors selected on lines.
- For more details please see Video on live preview or ask us by email...
Employee Stock Location on Employee Form
Department Stock Location on Department Form
Employee Create Request for Purchase Requisition
Purchase Requisition Request Confirmed By Employee
Purchase Requisition Waiting for Department Approval
Department Manager Approve Purchase Requisition Request
Purchase Requisition Head Approve Purchase Requisition Request
Create Picking and Purchase order based on Requisition Action
If stock is available then Purchase Requisition user can select Internal Picking in Requisition Action on Requisition line and if stock is not avialable and if they want to create purchase order they can select multiple vendors and system will create multiple RFQ's based on Vendors selected on lines.
Received Purchase Requistion Button
Received State on Purchase Requistion
Print Purchase Requisition PDF Report
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.