GitLab Integration for Odoo Issue Tracker
This modules integrates Odoo Issue Tracker with GitLab.
In GitLab, create a project.
In Odoo, create a project and go to the project form. In the GitLab integration tab:
- Fill in "GitLabURL" with your GitLab server URL (e.g. https://gitlab.exmaple.com)
- Fill in "API Token" with a authorized user GitLab private token (see Profile Settings->Account in GitLab).
- Click on "Update GitLab Projects List"
- Select the GitLab project in the list
- Click on "Setup GitLab integration for this project" to create the link with your GitLab project.
In GitLab, you can check that the "Custom Issue Tracker" service has been activated.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.