Organize your project and tasks with the Scrum methodology
Organize your tasks with the Scrum and Sprint methodology.
- Create Sprints to manage your task deadlines
- Manage multiple sprint durations with the possibility of creating different Scrum Teams
How to create a new Sprint?
- Go to Project > Search > Sprints
- To create a sprint, you need to specify the Start Date and End Date as well as a Scrum Team (see next point)
Note: The View Tasks button displays a list of the tasks in the sprint.
How to use Scrum Teams
To create a new Scrum Team, go to Project > Configuration > Scrum Teams or create one directly from the Sprint.
Scrum Teams can be used to have different sprint durations. For instance, the team #1 might have sprints that last 1 week while team #2 has sprints that last 3 days.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.