Project - Version Managementby Niboo https://www.niboo.be/
• Sales Management (sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Employee Directory (hr)
|Also available in version||v 10.0|
Project - Version Management
Manage the versions of your projects
Handle your releases and versions: Create a new version for your project that groups all the tasks that will be in the next release.
This module comes with 5 version states:
- Work In Progress
About NibooNiboo is a technology company, specialized in developing business solutions to your needs. Niboo combines expertise in both IT and management consulting. As an active partner in the Odoo Community, Niboo also contributes to the evolution of open-source business solutions.
How to use this module
- Go to Search > Versions and create a Version
- If you want to add a new Version State, go to Configuration > Version States
- Add tasks to the desired Version
- Advance the Version State when needed
- The Version States which have Done State checked can only be activated if all their tasks are in the stage Done
- When a version of a Project is set to the Production state, the previous Production version of this project is automatically set to the state Past
Related modules from Niboo
- Define a workflow to better manage the state of your tasks
- Create flows that are personalized to your different types of tasks
- Easily advance your task through its different steps
Project Version Workflow
This module is the link between the modules Project - Workflow and Project - Version Management.
It automatically changes the step of your tasks when you put a version in production.
Organize your projects and tasks
Organize your tasks with the Scrum and Sprint methodology.
- Create Sprints to manage your task deadlines
- Manage multiple sprint durations with the possibility of creating different Scrum Teams
Organize your tasks via specific IDs!
Customer name on project tiles
Keep track on which project belongs to which client!
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.