This package provides an easy interface for sending SMS in your laravel application. Open a free account [Royce BulkSMS](http://bulksms.roycetechnologies.co.ke), under API menu click generate API. Copy the API key and paste it in your .env file
Provide an easy interface for sending bulk sms.
Provides a database table for storing sent text.
An interface for viewing sent text (outbox).
Provide a callback URL you add to your bulksms account.
This will ensure that you receive delivery status back to your application (_coming soon_)
Download this app and put it in your addons folder
Go to app and search for Bulk sms
Install the module
1. Just Install the module.
2. Open a free account at Royce bulk sms.
3. Generate an API key and put under config~API key.
4. Add RoyceLTD as your default sender ID. Under config sender ID.
Under bulksms > send sms > send a text message
How to use from other models
Search send.text model and sendCustomText with mobile number,text message, sender id parameters
Sample code when sending from other models
self.env['send.text'].sendCustomText('0713727937','We have received your payment, receipt number RCP0022 ','RoyceLtd')
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.