Import Invoices from Excel in Odoo
Import Customer Invoice, Vendor Bill, Credit Note, Debit Note from Excel
This app will allow you to import Invoices / Vendor Bills / Debit-Credit Notes from excel into Odoo.
- Customer Invoice ==> If Selecting Customer Invoice Option you will be Importing Customer Invoices.
- Vendor Bill ==> If Selecting Vendor Bill Option you will be Importing Vendor Bill.
- Credit Note ==> If Selecting Credit Note Option you will be Importing Credit Note.
- Debit Note ==> If Selecting Debit Note Option you will be Importing Debit Note.
Invoice Stage Option
- Draft Invoice ==> If Selecting Import Draft Invoice with Invoice Stage Option Importing Invoices in Draft State.
- Validate Invoice ==> If Selecting Validate Invoice Automatically with with Invoice Stage Option Importing and Validating Invoices automatically.
Import Product By
- Name ==> If Selecting Import Product By Name than Search Product with Name.
- Code ==> If Selecting Import Product By Code than Search Product with Code.
- Barcode ==> If Selecting Import Product By Barcode than Search Product with Barcode.
- Use Account from Configuration Product/Property ==> If Selecting Account Option Use Account from Configuration Product/Property than take Income Account on Product or Product Category.
- Account From Excel ==> If Selecting Account Option Account From Excel than Search with Account on Excel.
Following fields can be Import From Excel Column.
- INVOICE_ID : Invoice Id
- PARTNER : Partner/Customer/Vendor Name
- INVOICE DATE : Date of Invoice or Bill
- PRODUCT : Product Name or Code or Barcode
- DESCRIPTION : Description of Product
- QUANTITY : Quantity
- UNIT PRICE : Price Unit of Product
- DISCOUNT : Discount
- TAX : Multiple Tax are Seperated by Comma
- ANALYTIC ACCOUNT : Analytic Account
- ANALYTIC TAGS : Multiple Analytic Tags are Seperated by Comma.
- PRODUCT ACCOUNT CODE : Product Account Code
- NOTES : Comment
Import Invoices Menu
Wizard for Import Invoices from Excel
Imported Customer Invoices
Wizard Option for Import Vendor Bill from Excel
Imported Vendor Bills
Wizard Option for Import Credit Note from Excel
Imported Credit Notes
Wizard Option for Import Debit Note / Refund from Excel
Sample Excel File for Import Customer Invoice
Sample Excel File for Import Vendor Bill
Sample Excel File for Import Product With Code
Sample Excel File for Import Product With Barcode
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.