Odoo Web Login Screen v10
This project aims to give to you the new Odoo Web Login Screen
- Blog: www.xubi.me
- Linkedin: binhnguyenxuan
- Skype: xubi.uit
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Installation process is at present stage only possible in manual way. Then go to you odoo webinterface to the module section and start "Update module list". Then look for the "Odoo Web Login Screen" in Apps (module list) and install. I hope you enjoy checking out what all you can do with this application.
Before installing the module make sure that the you have configured an addon path for custom addons. In a Linux system the parameter in the config file usually looks similar as the following example: specify additional addons paths (separated by commas) addons_path = /opt/odoo/odoo-server/addons, /opt/odoo/custom/addons In this case you have to install the modules into /opt/odoo/custom/addons. At the present stage on dependency could not automatically resolved so you have to install one extra module that vertical community depends on.
Maybe images in github do not fit with the Odoo apps, so you can check: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/10.0/odoo_web_login/ for more details. Thank you.
- Apply for module website (if installed).
Remmember that, install odoo_web_login after install module website. Or please upgrade odoo_web_login after install module website
Disable Manage Databases
Default Login Screen
Change Background by Hours
Night (from 0h -> 3h and 18h -> 23h):
Dawn (from 3h -> 7h):
Day (from 7h -> 16h):
Dusk (from 16h -> 18h):
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
works at one go!
Works flawlessly, looks gorgeous. Thank you very much - keep up the great job!