Transport Management and Delivery Routesby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. https://www.probuse.com
Inventory Management (stock)
• Sales Management (sale_management)
• Fleet Management (fleet)
• Invoicing Management (account_invoicing)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 10.0 v 12.0|
Transport Management and Delivery Routes
- Allow you to configure all your transporters.
- Allow you to configure Transport Routes.
- Allow you to configure Transport Location which will be used in Routes.
- Vehicle information of transporter as master data.
- Allow you to select transporter on Sales Quote / Order form which will be passed to Delivery Order.
- Allow you to select Vehicle, Parcels, Route, LR number etc on delivery order form.
- When Delivery order validate then system will create automatically Transport entry.
- Odoo Delivery order / picking PDF report show Tranport details.
- Allow you to reschedle anytime on your transport entry.
- Allow you to halt anytime on your transport entry.
- reschedle will create new transport entry for related picking/delivery order.
- Transport Entry and PDF report.
Created Menus by System:
Inventory/Picking Transport Entry
-- Inventory/Picking Transport Entry/Picking Transport Entry
-- Transport/Picking Transport Entry
-- -- Transport/Picking Transport Entry/Picking Transport Entry
-- Transport/Route Locations
-- -- Transport/Transport Routes/Route Locations
-- Transport/Transport Routes
-- -- Transport/Transport Routes/Transport Routes
-- -- Transport/Transporters/Transporters
-- -- Transport/Vehicles/Vehicles
Creating Transporters Master Data
Vehicles Information of Transporters
Vehicle Linked with Transporter
Transport Routes Configuration
Transport Route Form View
Route Locations Configuration
Select Transporter on Sales Quotation / Sales Order
Transporter Detail on Delivery Order / Picking Form
Transport Routes on Delivery Order / Picking Form
Transport Entry Details on Delivery Order / Picking Form
Transport Entry List View
Transport Entry Form View
Transport Entry Detail on Delivery Slip Report (Odoo Delivery Report)
Transport Entry Report - New Report
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.