Vendor Evaluationby CTWW https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngo-manh-70a68b183/
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||529|
|Also available in version||v 11.0|
Vendor Evaluation V12
This module will be very useful for those who needs to evaluate their vendors, as well as to make better decisions about vendor selection.
In this module, you will discover some interesting things:
- 10 evaluation criteria covering many aspects of a vendor
- Represents the number of points evaluated by priority (from 1 to 5)
- High flexibility, with unused criteria you can hide it
- Automatically calculates average score and displays overall rating
- Show the most recent overall rating on the Vendor and the RFQ/PO
Now let's take a look at some pictures of the module:
- First, make sure you have the module installed. And then, a new menu will appear inside module Purchase > Purchase > Vendor Evaluation
- You can open the form and start evaluating your vendor, each star corresponds to 1 point, up to 5 stars. And the default factor is 1 (flexible according to your needs).
- But sometimes, are there some criteria you don't use? Donât worry, you can uncheck to hide that criteria (and the module will not calculate it).
- It is very flexible, and you can completely turn on / off any criteria.
Once you finish entering the data and press SAVE (or REQUEST APPROVAL), The module will automatically calculate final point & final evaluated.
- Here, the formula is simple: (The number of points you rate for each criterion * factor of that criterion) / (sum of factors).
Of course, it will only apply to the checked criteria.
TIP: If you need to calculate the final point before press SAVE, you can use manual button CALCULATE.
Once this document is Approved, it will take effect to update into the Vendor form & RFQ/PO
- Please note that the updated information is the most recent evaluation (based on the End Period in the Vendor Evaluation).
Hope this module is useful for you.
My Products & Services
- Solution for Business Flow
- Development & Outsourcing
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
I got what I expected.
The module does exactly what I expected. Author is very communicative, answers questions instantly (in his working hours of course).
Module descri[tion on the webpage is adequate.