Make your Odoo web working more organized and quick, by replacing your boring checkbox with fun and interesting Toggle switches.
- Replace boolean field checkboxes with Toggle switches wherever applicable in the Odoo backend.
- The Toggle Switch comes in two shapes: Rounded and Rectangular.
- Choose the color of your Toggle Switch as per your need.
- 1. Go to the Settings menu in your Odoo web dashboard.
- 2. Now, click the General Settings tab and Enable the Toggle Switch.
- 3. Once enabled, you can choose the Toggle Type, which can be either Rounded or Rectangular..
- 4. You can then use Active Color option to change the Toggle color as per your need.
- 5. This is how Ksolves’ Toggle Rectangular Switch looks in a list view:
- 6. This is how Ksolves’ Toggle Rectangular Switch looks in a form view:
- 7. This is how Ksolves’ Toggle Rounded Switch looks in a list view :
- 8. This is how Ksolves’ Toggle Rounded Switch looks in a form view:
Ksolves will provide FREE 90 days support for any doubt, queries, and bug fixing (excluding data recovery) or any type of issues related to this module. This is applicable from the date of purchase.
Extensively Tested on Odoo Vanilla with Ubuntu OS
Ksolves Suggested Apps
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.