Odoo Chat Edit/Deleteby Ksolves India Ltd. https://store.ksolves.com/
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
|Lines of code
|12.0 13.0 14.0
Odoo Chat Edit/Delete
This app is an extension to the already available chat functionality of Odoo. It provides the feature of editing and deleting an already sent message.
- Go to Settings Menu.
- In Settings, go to General Settings and Enable the Chat Edit/Delete App by checking the box.
- Once Enabled, you will see another checkbox appear named “Allow Admin to delete any chat.” If you wish to enable the feature, you may check the box and save the settings that you have done.
- On Enabling the Ksolves Odoo Chat/Edit app, you will notice Edit Icon and Delete Icon appear along with your chats..
- In order to edit an already sent message, select the Edit Icon, and then edit your message as intended and update the new message.
- An “(Edited)” tag is displayed over an edited message.
- In order to delete an already sent message, select the Delete Icon.
- Once you select the option to delete an already sent message, a warning pops up asking for your final approval. Select Ok to proceed with your deletion.
- Once a message is deleted by a user, a default message which reads “This message was deleted” is displayed in place of the originally deleted message.
- If an admin deletes a user’s message, a default message which reads “Admin has deleted this message” is displayed in place of the originally deleted message.
Frequently Asked Question
Extensively Tested on Odoo Vanilla with Ubuntu OS
Ksolves Suggested Apps
Ksolves Odoo Services
Odoo Community Apps
Odoo Support & Maintenance
Odoo Integration Services
Odoo Developer Outsourcing
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.
odoo chat edit/delete module not working on odoo14 version. I had installed this module on odoo14 but after installed successfully not showing any error but edit and delete icon not showing in discuss module. I need your help
We are sorry for delay in response. Please would it be possible to share error screen shot or recording on firstname.lastname@example.org. The Technical Team will get in touch with you immediately.